If you enjoy this site, please subscribe to SimsHost.
Rules and Info
- Once you have an image of your family budget screen captured on your computer, go to the Trollops & Johns Yahoo Group.
- Join the group if you're not already a member. It only takes a couple of minutes.
Yahoo groups can become very active, so if you don't want to receive lots of email about The Sims, just check the box that says "I'll read the messages on the web" when you do your membership settings.
- When you're in the group, click on the link to "Photos" in the yellow box at the left.
(If we use the "Photos" section for budget screens, it will make them easier to find and leave more room in the "Files" section for other nifty things.)
- Click on the link to the "Trollops..." folder.
- Peruse the file descriptions to get an idea of what's useful information to put with the file.
- Click on the link to "Add File".
- Click the "Browse" button.
A file-navigation window will open on your computer. (The Explorer in Windows; or the Finder in MacOS.)
- Find the file you want to upload on your computer, select it, and click on "Open".
Your computer will upload the file to Yahoo.
- Enter a description of the file in the "Description" box. It's a small box, but you can get wordy if
if you want to.
- If you check the "Notification" box it will automatically send a note to the group announcing that your
file has been added. If not, please post a message in the "Messages" section.
That's all there is to it!
Really, once you've found the link to "Add File" it's very intuitive.
After you have uploaded your budget screen
After you have uploaded your budget screen, please post a note to the
Acolytes of the Order of the Purple Garter in the Yahoo Group.
Include your name as you want it to appear on the Rolls, and whether you are playing Hot Date
or some other version of The Sims.
The Acolytes need to know four things:
(1) your name as you want it to appear on the Rolls of the Order,
(2) which division you're playing in (pre-HD or Hot Date),
(3) your email address so they can tell you the secret location of the Sacred Tapestry,
(4) the total of your family budget screen on simday 30.
The Acolytes will write back to send some Acolytes to guide you on your quest to find the
Vault of the Sacred Tapestry.